Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas morning

We had a lot of fun on Christmas morning, but there were WAY too many things under the tree. I hope that I remember to do it differently next year. I would love to show some restraint in my gift-buying. One of our problems was that we started too early, planning on being done...then we just kept buying more. It's nice to be able to give my kids everything, but I'm coming close to spoiling them. Not only that, but my house is filling up with toys and I'm having a hard time keeping the toy area picked up. Oh, well. What's done is done, so here are some pictures of our Christmas morning.

Our Christmas tree. It is decorated in Green, White and Silver with NY Jets ornaments.

Lydia was awake first. She loved her toys.

Catie had fun unwrapping presents while wearing her NY Jets "santa" hat.

The aftermath.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh - HOW FUN! :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with the Christmas shopping topic. I feel exactly the same way!!