Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Auffhammer

Not much detail in the first one, but in the next one you can see a head, legs, and an arm. I'm told there are 2 arms...no worries. We don't know the gender. That won't be available for at least 2 months.
These were taken January 14th. (I'm way overdue on posting.) According to the ultrasound I'm due on August 14. Originally, we thought the date would be the 10th. I'm leaning toward the 10th anyway and here's why. With both of my previous pregnancies my nausea ended, pretty much, on the last day of 1st trimester. My final day of feeling crappy and nauseous with this pregnancy was last Sunday (it was a doozy of a day). That would line up with the earlier due date. Otherwise, I would've been sick until Thursday. I know...not much different, but I am interested to see what day this little one arrives in August.


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Shoot for the 18th!

(isn't there always SOMEONE who tells you to give birth on their birthday?! Well, I just wanted to be that person for you.) :)

Tarah said...

Thanks for being that person!!

Catie was born 2 days before gma A's bday and we've missed gma's bday for 3 years now. when we found out the due date for this one I told gpa that she can be born on his bday (the 7th) so we can forget his too. he laughed. (Lydia was born on my nieces bday and 4 days before James' nephew's.) The 18th isn't bad, except that it is past the due date. My mom thinks her due date for me was around the 10th and i was born the 23rd. ugh...no need to follow that example.

When there's no day available for birth without intersecting someone else's birthday, it means there are too many people. maybe we should stop at 3.

Unknown said...

Yay for baby!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope that your date does end up earlier...I've been consistently overdue - 10, 6 and 12 days respectively. And Isaac was in August...too hot of a month to be overdue, but what can you do???