Friday, July 18, 2008

significant week for my girls

On Monday, Catie peed in the potty. We're not potty training yet, but I think it is looming on the horizon. She just likes to sit on the thing sometimes, but this is the first time there was anything left behind.

Today, Lydia cut her first tooth. Well, I found it today, but yesterday she was VERY fussy. She's been much more pleasant today.

p.s. i've tried to upload more pictures from camp, but it's not working when i try 4 at a time. I just need to be more patient and do fewer. It WILL happen. I promise.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations on that "something left behind"! It begins! :)

Tarah said...

It begins when I say it begins. :) And I don't say it begins yet. ugh!! I don't have a clue what I'm doing!!!! seriously...it really doesn't get easier.