On June 10, 2000, I married Andrew Luke. That seems like so long ago. And it really has been a long time. I still miss him and there isn't a day that goes by without me thinking about him at least once. He taught me so much about love and life and the value of enjoying EVERY day. He died 16 months after we were married and left behind a significant void in many lives.
So, today I acknowledge the loss and enjoy the memories. Here are a few pictures of the life we had together.
I also need to mention that I have been blessed with a second AMAZING husband who is completely understanding of the "baggage" that I bring the our marriage. He has never once been threatened by my past, because he knows that he is my future.




2 comments:
t--
i am blessed by the fact that YOU are blessed. God truly gave you two of the most amazing men ever and how lucky you are. there is so much that you have given to so many through your life experience with andrew. i look forward to meeting him someday!
i love you-- rach
p.s. on a lighter note, i will NEVER forget the way i found out that you had been married. standing in the emergency room with kristi, meeting you for the first time, and you saying, "well, after my husband died..." WHAT?!?! haha. :)
Wow. I lost track of how much time has transpired. Though I certainly didn't know him well; I look forward to hanging with him...forever..down the road.
Post a Comment