It has been so frigid here for the past week and 1/2, BUT before that the girls and I spent some time at a friend's home where Catie had the chance to help water flowers. I don't understand the mind of a child, but I think she was thinking "Hey, if it helps the flowers grow, maybe it will make me grow too." haha. she ended up with a very wet pantleg.
If you know sign language you know that Lydia is making the letter "T" in this next picture. This is what some of my friends and family call me, so maybe she's saying my name. This sign also means bathroom if motion is added to it. That's appropriate b/c she was probably needing to be changed. I showed this picture to James and he informed me that this gesture also has meaning in Korea. Over there it is the equivalent of flipping someone off. Based on her facial expression you can choose for yourself which meaning you think she intended.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh - I can't believe how much she's changed! Does Jessica know about that red hair yet? :)
Oh my gosh, they're so cute, Tarah!! :) Nice to find you here...
mindy
JODI! That's exactly what I popped in to gush over. You took my comment! I cannot believe you have a redhead and you didn't tell me. What a wonderful, blessed surprise for me today.
haha...I won't consider her an official redhead until she's a little older, but people keep asking where she gets it from. I honestly don't know. i think my mom had that color hair once upon a time.
Post a Comment