Wednesday, May 14, 2008
blog #1...How many will there be?
There are things in life that I enjoy finding out as I go through the journey, but once in a while I wish God had told us the how/what/when/where/why before we got here. I used to journal, then I got a life, so I don't remember a lot of stuff. That's the purpose here. I want to remember things so that I can learn from them in the future. I'm not much of a writer, so don't expect to be entertained. I also want to keep track of some of the milestones my children reach, or give my opinion on something, or just simply laugh at myself and how dumb I can be. And, just maybe, something I say will be useful to someone who reads this and their journey will be made a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU HAVE A BLOG AND DIDN'T TELL ME?! (Can I come back and visit...?) :)
yay for joining the wonderful world of blogging :)
Post a Comment