
Lydia has been sleeping really well recently. She's still not consistent about times, but I can count on at least 4 hours straight every night. And last night she gave me 6 hours. This has happened a few times, but I'm not planning for it to continue. We're figuring each other out though. And I haven't minded waking up with her in the night b/c she spends most of that time smiling at me and making cute noises. She's such a sweet baby.

Catie is sick....again. She had a fever the night before last, started messing with her ears and didn't eat well (which in itself is enough for me to know that she's not right.) I took her to the doctor and found out she has infections in both ears and is now on antibiotics. Kids are funny though. She is still running around, getting into things, and being silly. What a blessing that God created kids to be like that most of the time. The only time that Catie has stopped playing was when she was dehydrated from vomiting.
1 comment:
love that picture of catie and daddy! miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you this summer!
love, aunt rachel
Post a Comment