A few good things have happened recently.
My girls are healthy. Lydia's nose is still a bit runny, but not constantly.
Miriam is sleeping most of the night. She goes to sleep around 9:30pm and wakes b/w 4 and 5 am then back to sleep until 8 or 9 which gives me some time with the big girls in the morning. I'm also figuring out her daytime schedule and today got a 3 1/2 hour nap while the older girls slept for 2 hours.
2 jobs were posted that James has requested. One is M-F Days at Headquarters. The other is M-F Days at the Diesel Plant. We heard about the job at headquarters a month ago and I have been praying specifically for that job since. Please pray with me.
The girls seem to be noticing James NOT being home at times he USED to be home. They miss him. I miss consistency. We need a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment