Just the thought of putting away laundry gives me ulcers...I hate that part. Oh, and that load that was left in the washer b/c I'm too lazy at night to switch it....it's fine. no smell. I love my washer. it gets so much of the water out; the clothes are practically dry before i put them in the dryer.
So, what do I have to do today, you ask? Well, clean the kitchen; wash, fold, and put away laundry and, yes, work on getting ready for camping. Deja vu. Oh, and on top of that, I desperately need groceries. Do you know how unmotivated I am to go grocery shopping on a dreary day with 2 small children and a pregnant body that just wants to sit down every 5 steps? Not to mention Lydia has been working on her 1 year molars and sleep has been interrupted for the past 2 or 3 nights. *sigh.
Here's what James has been working on:

...and b/c I've been told I need to post more pictures...
4 comments:
So, that's going to be ready by mid-June, right...? :) JUST KIDDING. But I'll help him work on it! I DO love using a hammer...
we're hoping it will be ready by the end of next week. the directions say it takes 2 men 20 hours to build it. If he wasn't missing pieces he'd have a bunch more done, but now we have to wait for the company to send things.
Hey Tarah! What kind of washer do you have? We are getting ready to buy some front loaders (I SO miss my old pair!) Just wondering about brands :)
I never know where to reply either :) lol. I loved my frontloader so we are def going with one of those again. 4 loads a week? That's awesome! I usually have 4-6 loads every other day. blah! You'll know all about it soon enough :) :) :)
Post a Comment