Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the day's to-do list.


pick up kitchen...twice. (The dishwasher was running by 8 am...i'm not one of those mom's who can't go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink/counter/stove/floor/highchair/drainer/and anywhere else they might land.)

fold and PUT AWAY 2 or 3 loads of laundry, including the one that sat in the washer all night and might smell...might have to wash that one again, but probably not b/c I have the most amazing washer in the world!!!


clean the camper. again. This cleaning includes disinfecting the cabinets/counters/sink/and anywhere else the mice might have gotten to since the last time I cleaned up their mess. I will also be taking my Spot Bot (which, by the way, I LOVE.) out to clean the carpet. The toilet needs a good scrub and the linoleum floor needs some attention as well.

this is after we cleaned out most of the stuff they got into. They even chewed through an unopened plastic honey jar. When I say they got EVERYTHING, I'm not exaggerating. (Well...the Jiffy Pop was untouched, and the Pam cooking spray was left alone.)

This is the nest we found under the sink.

This is one of the 4 little guys we found in the nest.

Needless to say that will take up a chunk of my time...probably naptime. So now I just need to be kept accountable for these things. It doesn't sound like much, but I think it will fill my day quite well. I hope you have a productive and happy, mouse-free day as well.

P.S. I folded and PUT AWAY one load of laundry while these pictures were uploading...multitasking at it's finest!!! :)

No comments: