Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Who, in their right mind,....?

gives OLIVES to their small children?



and puts pretzels on their child's face?


5 comments:

Jodi said...

Love it. All of it. My favorite kind of person, that's who. ;)

I gave Judah a pickle today.

Tarah said...

Lydia's been eating pickles for a few months. and the olives aren't limited to green, they eat black olives too. james gives them whatever he's eating. He's a lot more bold than I am. Except that I think I was the first one to let Catie eat a lemon. sooooo funny!!

did Judah make a face with the pickle?

Unknown said...

I try not to have any preconceived notions about what my children will or will not eat. So we encourage them to try everything! Good for you for letting them try it and if they like it - BONUS! Elijah loves black olives!

For a few weeks, Elijah and Luke were on a kick of having chicken for breakfast and as much as I wanted to exclaim "That's NOT a breakfast food!" I held my tongue and they got a great, protein filled breakfast!

jane said...

Love your pictures. Jacob said the one with Katie and the pretzel was a good one.
Keep posting pictures!!!! Love them!!

Jodi said...

Yes, he did make a face! He just licked it at first, but then wanted to go to town with it. I didn't actually let him EAT any, though... too much salt. The whole thing pretty much backfired on me... I thought he would hate it. haha.