A week and a half ago, my mom and I took all of her grandchildren (4 total to this point) to a farm of a family in her church. It's a sheep farm. The kids loved it. They got to each hold a lamb that was less than 24 hours old and then Mr. B. (the farmer) brought out a bucket of corn so the kids could feed the sheep. Did I mention that they LOVED it!!??
Lydia had no fear.
She couldn't exactly HOLD the lamb, but she wanted to hug it.
My little farmgirl!
I think both of my girls need animals. There is a pregnant orange tiger cat at this farm that is due in June. We are thinking about adopting one of the kittens....we'll see. Our last experience with kittens didn't work out well, but I am willing to give it another try.
1 comment:
Aww, I just love lambs.
How adorable...isn't it fun to see kids enjoy animals!
Post a Comment