Saturday, March 28, 2009

1001

I have reached 1001 visits according to my counter. I think this could all be due to one person. Stand and be counted if you were part of this milestone.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

:) here to be counted!!

Tarah said...

Thanks Mindy!! I wonder if you and I are the only ones who visit my blog...hmmm...

jane said...

i come by here everyday. sometimes more than once. I guess it is me who put the count over 1001, hope your not too disappointed. I miss you all and LOVE seeing pictures. i just think you need to put up pictures daily so that is why I am always checking. (in the hopes that you put up more pictures.)

Liana said...

Nope, count me in, too!

jane said...

This is my 4th time today, and no new pictures. Did you not get the hint? HAHAHAHA!!!

Tarah said...

I was visiting my sister today, jane...didn't you see my fb status? don't you check that 15 times a day as well? sheesh...maybe I should delete YOU from my friend (stalker) list!!! :)jk.

jane said...

Ya I knew you were at your sisters, because I read your face book too. And I expected to see pictures of all the kids together. HUH?! ok today I am a stalker, didn't you read my face-book. I'm missing friends today!

Unknown said...

I read more than I comment...but I love to keep up with you!!!

Hope all is going well :)!

Jodi said...

You KNOW I'm here! :)