Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i didn't lie.

I tried to upload pictures...twice, but something went wrong both times. I'm sorry. Although, I'm not sure there is anyone out there that I should be apologizing to b/c I don't know if anyone still reads this thing.
Highlights from the past few days include Catie pooping in the potty (no pee yet, though) and Lydia crawling with her belly off the floor, pulling herself up on furniture, and getting up onto the first stair step. The snow is a wonderful sight and I had a few friends in this afternoon so our kids could play. James works until friday and then is off for the week of Thanksgiving. What a blessing. We are going to enjoy it b/c it may not happen like that in the future.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I read your blog, Tarah!! :) And I'm looking forward to pictures...

Tarah said...

thanks, Mindy. I'm going to try again today.