I am just going to type right now. I don't have the time or the patience to upload photos for this blog, so you'll just have to wait.
The last few weeks have been so busy. My good friend of many, many, many years moved to Missouri yesterday. Those who know me have heard me mention Jane. She is a wonderful woman of God whom I met when I was 14. At that time I started to babysit her 2 boys, ages 4 and 6. She was a great mentor to me for a long time and somewhere, somehow she became a best friend and was a co-Matron of Honor in my wedding. Her boys are now in their early 20's and there have been 2 more additions to the family...Janelle (14) and Jacob (6). I have been trying to spend a lot of time with her in the past few weeks, so that is why I have not had the time for you.
Between that, Catie's 2nd birthday, dedication for both the girls, the election (I won't even start on that, b/c it bothers me too much), a long weekend off for my husband that included dates and Christmas shopping, trying to keep up with the house, I have been soooo busy. I promise to post some pictures by Tuesday....and to tell more about the events of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment