I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands right now. It might have something to do with the 3 little girls that won't stop calling me "Mommy". :-) But I wanted to give you a small taste of our
Christmas happenings, so here are a few cute pictures.
Pictures are difficult. Lydia does NOT enjoy them and the whole experience ends with me yelling "SMILE!!" at them while they stand crying or stunned or both. haha. I hope I'm not the only mom who is so adamant about getting the perfect picture that I end up making my children miserable in the process. It didn't help the situation that all the girls wanted was the gross gingerbread house candy and we kept having to say "no" b/c we were putting it on the house. Why do I torture myself with trying to do a gingerbread house with small children?
And just b/c you've made it this far I thought I'd include a picture of my sister Aaron with Miriam. My girls ADORE their "en-en".
1 comment:
I can't believe how much M. has changed! All your girls are SO yummy! Doncha just want to eat them up???!!! I would :0) !!!
And for peace of mind knowing you are not alone, I can definitely go berzerkoos on my children with pictures taking, too. All for that illusive perfect picture!
Hope you Christmas and all was fabulous!
Post a Comment