Mother Goose gave me a break and took care of the girls for a moment. She'd make a good nanny if she was real.
Catie and Judah playing checkers in the Sesame Street area. Not sure who won, but I'm sure it was a riveting match.
Lydia could've spent the entire day by the aquariums. I think I need to find a real aquarium to visit with the girls sometime. Anyone know of a good one?
Naomi's mom, Jenelle, and I grew up going to the same camp, then ended up at the same college. We hope our girls will get to grow up together at Chambers Camp as well.
I don't think that taking his flower is the BEST way to get across the troll's bridge....
Catie shared a special moment with the Berenstein Bears.
And, finally, a ride on the carousel at the end of a fun (long, exhausting) day.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had fun...we love the Strong Museum, but my boys would definitely say we don't visit enough!
Great pics, T - The ones of you with the girls are beautiful! It WAS a great trip! We had so much fun with your fam! Thanks again. :)
Post a Comment