Friday, June 12, 2009

call it whatever you want cause i can't think of a title.

On our way home from Aunt Kristin's wedding we stopped at the Binghamton Zoo. The girls enjoyed it, even though it was small. I think they would've stayed by the goats for hours, but we thought it might be nice to see some of the other animals. At the base of the zoo is a free carousel. Catie was so excited b/c she has been on a carousel before, but Lydia wasn't sure what to think at first. She enjoyed it, though.


Lydia doesn't often get to take baths by herself, but on this rare occasion James took Catie to Home Depot with him and Lydia got to play by herself in the water. Well.....sortof by herself. Jericho loves to eat the bubbles so Lati spent the majority of her time alone just "feeding" him.



Another rare occasion: the girls snuggling and eating ice chips while watching a movie.

Bluebirds are not so rare around our house. I LOVE them. We have both males and females so hopefully they will multiply. Speaking of multiplying....our deer seem to have multiplied as well. This has got to be one of the 2009 babies born in our woods. I will never tire of seeing things like this.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I hear the Binghampton Zoo is AMAZING! Really an extraordinary experience...! :)