
Aaron and Kristin were married in the Lake George area on May 31st. I was a bridesmaid and Catie was the flower girl. We had such a nice time, but taking pictures was not a priority with everything that was going on.

Lydia found her own entertainment at the reception. Anyone want a shoe?

It was quite windy while trying to take pictures. Look how cute Catie is holding her "Aunt Kristin's" hand.

These pictures are a little backwards. This was from rehearsal. Catie wanted nothing to do with the wedding at that point, but Lydia thought that carrying that pretty basket and walking around in front of people was a great way to spend the evening.

Sitting pretty on the morning of the wedding.
2 comments:
thank you so much for posting pictures. I LOVE seeing them . You hid your belly. I wanted to see that too. HA! girls are beautiful. But you already knew that~!!!
You look great!!! So does the bride, but since I don't know her and this is YOUR blog - I'll compliment YOU!!!
The girls look adorable all dressed up!
Post a Comment