Please keep in touch!!! I'd love that!!! And I don't think it is ever too early to begin at least looking into the options out there for homeschooling. I did a lot of research on the internet, networked a ton and went to lots of used curriculum sales (FLN has a great one) to scope out materials. Learn what you can right now. The library is a great resource, too, at times. My library system has had most of the homeschool "info/idea/how to" books from Christian authors and perspectives I've wanted to read. But I love questions too. This is something I am passionate about and would gladly field any questions. I may not have answers, but feel free to ask!
Sorry to clog you blog with this message...I should have found your email on facebook! That would have involved more work! Sorry!
3 comments:
Great picture!
BTW, I tagged you in my latest post!
Please keep in touch!!! I'd love that!!! And I don't think it is ever too early to begin at least looking into the options out there for homeschooling. I did a lot of research on the internet, networked a ton and went to lots of used curriculum sales (FLN has a great one) to scope out materials. Learn what you can right now. The library is a great resource, too, at times. My library system has had most of the homeschool "info/idea/how to" books from Christian authors and perspectives I've wanted to read. But I love questions too. This is something I am passionate about and would gladly field any questions. I may not have answers, but feel free to ask!
Sorry to clog you blog with this message...I should have found your email on facebook! That would have involved more work! Sorry!
You guys are SO cute! :)
Post a Comment