Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a small world after all...

I got a comment. shhh...I'm trying to be cool about it, but it's a pretty big deal to me.

Check out the comments on this post and tell me what you see.

Yep, my favorite Farmgirl commented (in response to my comment on her post.)

I mentioned before that she's friends with my college roommate. Then she was featured in a post on a blog started by a group of women, 2 of which are friends of mine here in NY.


So, there you have it.....I found a blog through my friend, another friend starts a blog and it features that found blog writer. I comment on the found bloggers blog and she returns the comment and that makes me happy enough to blog again.

And we both have sons named Silas. Her's is Silas Park, mine is Silas Paul. Her's is a gift from God straight from Korea. Mine is a gift from God and my husband lived in Korea. The similarities might end there. :D

(Can't get that song out of your head, can you?)

No comments: