Saturday, January 8, 2011

What we've been up to...

Miriam turned ONE in August. Man! that girl can eat cake!!!
and she figured out the best way to clean off the excess....

We had family pictures taken. These are some I took of the girls before our friend Paul came to do the real ones. If you're looking for a GREAT photographer in the Rochester, NY, area check out his website. www.north40photography.com




We hosted a Brewster family reunion. This is most of the kiddos that were there. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. I can't wait for next year.


Catie started school. and LOVES it. (I think she might be the teacher's favorite, but shhhh....don't tell.)

My Kitchen went from this....

to this.......

And I went from this....
To this....

Silas Paul was added to our crew on 10-7-10. Nine minutes before his due date. We were hoping he'd hold out until Sunday, October 10, 2010. Our doctor even agreed to induce me on that day if I wasn't already in labor, but there would be no 10-10-10 birthday for our son. He's still pretty special if you ask me.



So, there you have it: a few good reasons for me to be MIA since July. What's your excuse?

4 comments:

Jessa said...

Great to see updates Tarah! Your kitchen is gorgeous! Your kids are gorgeous too :)

Tarah said...

Thanks Jessa. The kitchen is so wonderful. yesterday I told James I don't know how I did things without a breakfast bar. we use that thing all day long. :)

Unknown said...

reminded how great your kitchen looks again!!!

you look good, too, girly, esp. with that baby boy in your arms!!!

Liana said...

I'm super jealous of your LOVELY, amazing kitchen!