Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is for Aunt Rachel.....

This was the surprise I saw in January. Yep....JANUARY. And that means I'm due in October. And that means my little ones will be 14 months apart. And that means this wasn't planned by us. God has a wonderful sense of humor, doesn't He?

We are excited about this baby, and also a bit nervous. I know I'm going to get the stares, the comments, and the "tsk-tsks" (i think the stares have already started). I'm trying to prepare myself for that. I'm trying to remember that GOD ORDAINED THIS LITTLE ONE and no matter what people say or do, nothing will change my love for ALL of my children or my desire for them.

If I can ever figure out how my scanner works I will post a picture of the ultrasound. In the meantime you can be entertained by the "you're crazy" comments on FB. enjoy!

8 comments:

Jessa said...

Congratulations Tarah!!! That's wonderful news :) You are so blessed! Hang in there, I know the days feel long, but the years go fast. Hugs!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Tarah! I love reading about your heart for your children, and this new little one is going to be so lucky to have you as a mom.

Jodi said...

You must be the best secret-keeper EVER! you've known since January?!? Amazing.

Jill said...

Really!?! Yay! Boy or girl?

Liana said...

I think this is so exciting - Congratulations Tarah!!

Rachel said...

Aunt Rachel is pleased. Very pleased. I love you!

Petrich Paluzza said...

it's because you are an awesome mommy! :) keep up the good work!!

pkgormong said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Who cares what people think, you are right this precious one is ordained by God! Isn't it funny how much we take into account what other people think when having kids close together?! It shouldn't matter, but somehow it does! Congrats again, Tarah! Hoping for a boy?!