Sunday, October 2, 2011

I don't want to make any promises....

I was reminiscing recently. I tend to do that a lot this time of year, but this time my memories came in the form of looking through old blog entries.

Why on earth have I not kept up with this!? Why didn't someone tell me that I would forget so much!? (ok, so you probably DID tell me, but why didn't you tell me to LISTEN?!) Now I'm at a point where I have nothing to show for Silas or Miriam and very little of Lydia. ugh! Those poor, poor kids. Now's the time though. I'm going to try to write regularly b/c *I* want to remember. I'm not sure I care if you are reading or not. I just want to remember the cute things they say and do. I want to document their lives. our lives.

I love my kids. I love the things they teach me. I love the things God teaches me through them.

No comments: